Tasted Ink
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Used fansite forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Chemical Romance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
KingRex
Ripper
KingRex

My Chemical Romance Empty
PostSubject: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:35 am

Ha! Really happy I was the one to start this...that is all I really have to say, but I guess we need the obvious:

"Heres a spot for all your MCR disscusion. Whats goin on? What do you like or dislike like? What have you heard latley? etc etc.
Back to top Go down
SmileForTheCamera
Ripper
SmileForTheCamera

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 12:40 am

I used to like them.
However, I have to come to realise that Gerards voice annoys me.
I don't think he's a great live performer at all...
I have a soft spot for their old stuff, mainly because I associate it with good old times before things got complicated Laughing
But saying that, I pretty much never listen to them.
I don't like TBP at all

I like Bob though.
Bob is awesome.
And Ray.
Back to top Go down
Lies for a Liar
Ripper
Lies for a Liar

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 4:04 am

I agree with Becca on that I don't think Gerard's as good a live performer/singer as he's made out to be (though I don't think he's a bad performer/singer), and I also don't like what TBP did to them. I love Revenge though and I have hopes for their next album, as Gerard said they "miss being in a rock band". Unfortunately they originally said they wouln't be going into the studio until late 2009 because Gerard's all getting involved with comics and shizz, but he said in the blog he posted recently that they've all been writing and he's meeting up with Ray soon to do some demos.

I'm a Bob and Frank person mostly. Various reasons for them both.

And I still can't believe this:
My Chemical Romance Geered2
It's just... Shocked I do, however, prefer it to what he had when TBP came out. The short cut + bleah made him look old, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
http://www.clairebrownlow.com
Sugarbaby
Ripper
Sugarbaby

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 11:15 am

I think they're a great band. I think Gerard's a great performer. They're my favorite band next to The Used, so I don't have anything negative to say, really. Lol. I'm not sure what my favortie album is. I like all of them. They're a very good live band.

But, I'm sorry, Gerard needs to fire his hair stylist. That color on him is just......no.
Back to top Go down
Lies for a Liar
Ripper
Lies for a Liar

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Haha. If he has one, fire them, and get miss Cuts back to do his hair XD. If it was a darker red and not covering his whole head, then maybe. But it's all just WHAM in your face. Lol. I keep wondering how long it's gonna last.
Back to top Go down
SmileForTheCamera
Ripper
SmileForTheCamera

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:53 pm

Ronald MacDonald, much?
Back to top Go down
Lies for a Liar
Ripper
Lies for a Liar

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:42 am

^^^^^

HAHAHAHAHA. That made me laugh out loud.
Back to top Go down
InLove&Death;
Ripper
InLove&Death;

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 am

i love mcr! i saw them live in april and it was soo amazing!
their my favorite band ever, well besides the used. ha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/331740742
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Chemical Romance   My Chemical Romance Empty

Back to top Go down

My Chemical Romance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tasted Ink :: Other :: Other Bands/Artists-
Jump to: